10.00am – 2.00pm on Sunday 28th February 2021
This is the sequel to the 7 meals, 7 nights and 1 plan class. Again we have it all planned and sorted for you so no need to worry about “what’s for dinner”!!
So here are the delicious recipes that we’ll create in the class, Chicken Enchilada Soup; Kale Pesto, Sweet Potato Pasta Bake; Beetroot Pancetta Risotto; Chicken Jambalaya; a Coconut and Lemongrass Asian Salmon Bowl; Sticky Orange Chicken with Homemade Wraps for Saturday evening! And on Sunday there’s, Apple Cider One Pot Roasted Pork
All recipes are subject to seasonal ingredients
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
7 Meals 1 Week -Sunday 28th February 2021
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.