10.00am – 2.00pm on Sunday 4th October 2020
Busy as we all are, we still like to enjoy fresh, tasty, home cooked meals especially midweek. This class covers all the tips, techniques and yes, shortcuts! We guide you all the way to having quick Fab Mains and Desserts. The recipes include Pistachio Pesto and Broccoli Fusilli; Prawn Curry with Turmeric Shallot Rice; Stir Fry Beef with Orange and Ginger,; Chicken with Marsala and Juniper and creamy Mustard Spinach Mash; Almond Choc Pots with Rosemary Orange Shortbread Biscuits and Individual Plum Star Anise Crumble.
All recipes are subject to seasonal ingredients
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
Fab Quick Mains & Desserts – Sunday 4th October 2020
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.