10.00am – 2.00pm Sunday 22nd March 2020
Here at Ballyknocken we know how good food brings family and friends together, so the overall aim of this class is to share how to create easy, delicious recipes which still have that wow factor and will be sure to keep everyone gathering around the dinner table!
Included are recipes like Vietnamese Beef Salad; Chicken Noodle Soup Bowl; Herb and Caramelised Red Onion Cornbread; Chicken Pot Pies; Beetroot Chocolate Tray bake and a yummy Lemon Mousse with Berries.
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
Family Kitchen – 22nd March 2020
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.