10.00am – 2.00pm on Saturday 2nd February 2019
In this interactive masterclass, the skills of making the perfect sauces to match your perfectly cooked fish will be shown as we also demystify various methods of cooking fish.
Here are the mouth watering recipes that we’ll cover: Italian Haddock Parcels with Chilli Red Pepper Sauce; Spaghetti alla Vongole; Chargrilled Tuna with Ginger Mango Salsa and Whole Baked Sea Bream with Sesame Coriander Butter and you’ll learn how to pin, skin and fillet your fish!
All recipes are subject to seasonal ingredients
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
Mastering Fish and Sauces – 2nd February 2019
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.