10:00am – 2:00pm Saturday 22nd August 2020
Our garden and tunnel near the school is one of those places where you just want to hang out, so we wanted to share some fab recipes with you – there’s plenty of herbs, vegetables, berries and fruits and we keep them free from pesticides and sprays. There is nothing more pleasing then heading out to harvest courgettes, chillies, tomatoes, lettuce, aubergines, basil, thyme and the list goes on…………here is what we will be preparing in the class: Balsamic Roasted Tomato and Ricotta free form pie with Herb Oil; Courgette, Garlic and Thyme Bread; Fillet of Haddock with Olive dressing on a Garlic Roasted Bean, Courgette and Aubergine Salad.
All recipes are subject to seasonal ingredients
You will experience
• Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
• Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
• Experience a hands on informative and fun class
• Take home a full suite of recipes
• Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
• Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
Fresh from the Garden Saturday 22nd August
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.