10.00am – 2.00pm Saturday 16th November 2019
Ireland has such an array of delicious Game – whether you like to find and catch on your own or simply buy from your local butcher or game supplier we have the recipes to really help you get your Game On!
In this class you’ll discover a great love for these robust flavours and ingredients that will enhance your dishes. This class includes: Pheasant Breasts with Wild Mushrooms and Parmesan Polenta; Sage Venison Steak with a Creamy Herb and Blackberry Sauce and Mustard Mash; Game Terrine with radish pickle and a Rabbit, Juniper and Pear Pie.
All recipes are subject to seasonal ingredients
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
Game on -16th November 2019
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.