10.00am – 4.00pm on Sunday 6th October
|Yes La Vita e Bella!|
Under the guidance of Catherine Fulvio, you’ll learn how to make all of your Italian favourites. In this hands on experiential full day masterclass Catherine will inspire you with her Italian food stories and teach you the intricacies of perfecting Italian classics.
So we will make from scratch: the perfect rosemary and focaccia, aubergine parmigiana, gnocchi with Gorgonzola sauce, pumpkin and sage ravioli (including how to make your own fresh pasta) and straight from Sicily – a hazelnut and orange tart.
Catherine will also show you how to make a classic baked rosemary salt crusted sea bass and as a grand finale, you’ll learn how to make your own liquor Amaretto style!
Your class includes an lunch and later in the afternoon a tasting plate as the class ends.
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Masterclass with Catherine Fulvio as she shows you key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Full day experience
- Enjoy a full sit down lunch light lunch and afternoon tasting plate
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
Please note a min attendance is required. If the min attendance is not reached your booking will be cancelled and a full refund will be processed.
The Italian Master Class with Catherine Fulvio
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.