10.00am – 2.00pm Saturday 6th July 2019
A more modern approach to creating your next dinner party or even treating the family to something a little special, there’ll be plenty of tips on garnishing, styling, portion sizes, share platters and new ingredients.
The recipes in the class include: Rainbow Sushi Rolls; Thai Chicken with Green Rice; Quinoa Nuggets with Mint Pineapple Salsa and Spice Yoghurt; Asian Style Meatball Skewers with Red Onion Pickle on Roasted Parmesan Almond Cauliflower Florets.
All recipes are subject to seasonal ingredients
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
Modern Kitchen – 6th July 2019
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.