10.00am – 2.00pm, Sunday 30th June 2019
There is nothing more delicious than the smell of fresh bakes, we will show you how to wow with these savory and sweet bakes.
Recipes such as : Pesto Spiral Batard, Mexican Corn Bread and Marmalade Brownies to name but a few.
You will experience
• Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
• Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
• Experience a hands on informative and fun class
• Take home a full suite of recipes
• Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
• Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
• Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
Rolling in the Dough, Breads and Baking – 30th June 2019
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.