10.00am – 2.00pm on Saturday 5th March 2022
We love sharing our culinary tour of the south of Italy with you. Learn how to make delicious dishes from sunny Sicily and the surrounds. Try your hand at making your own fresh pasta, while we show you how to make Farfalle and Open Ravioli. Buon Appetito!
In this class, these are the delicious recipes included, Caponata with Crostini; Fresh Pasta and Open Ravioli with Chicken Mushroom Sauce; Polpette de Melanzane with Spinach and Orzo; Arrabiata Sauce and our delicious Amaretto Truffle Torte as well as how to make Limoncello!!
All recipes are subject to seasonal ingredients
You will experience
• Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
• Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of one signature dish
• Experience a hands on informative and fun class
• Take home a full suite of recipes
• Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
• Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
• Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion