10.00am – 2.00pm on Sunday 29th November 2020
We love sharing our culinary tour of the south of Italy with you. Learn how to make delicious dishes from sunny Sicily and the surrounds. Try your hand at making your own fresh pasta, while we show you how to make Farfalle and Open Ravioli. Buon Appetito!
In this class, these are the delicious recipes included, Caponata with Crostini; Fresh Pasta and Open Ravioli with Chicken Mushroom Sauce; Polpette de Melanzane with Spinach and Orzo; Arrabiata Sauce and our delicious Amaretto Truffle Torte as well as how to make Limoncello!!
All recipes are subject to seasonal ingredients
You will experience
• Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
• Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of one signature dish
• Experience a hands on informative and fun class
• Take home a full suite of recipes
• Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
• Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
Southern Italian Kitchen – Sunday 29th November 2020
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.