10.00am to 2.00pm Sunday 19th September 2019
Whisk yourself away to the heart of robust Tuscan flavours and recipes inspired by the tutor’s travels to Italy.
Recipes that we include, Crostini Alla Svelta; Butternut Sage and Pesto Risotto; Tuscan Bean Soup; Chianti Braised Beef; Potato Parmesan Gratin and a delicious Lemon Apple Cake made with olive oil.
All recipes are subject to seasonal ingredients
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
Tuscany at Home – 29th September 2019
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.