10.00am – 2.00pm on Sunday, 12th February 2017
Here at Ballyknocken we know how good food brings family and friends together. So the overall aim of this class is to share how to create easy, tasty recipes which still have the wow factor and will be sure to keep them gathering around the dinner table!
Including recipes like Vietnamese Beef Salad, Peach and Basil Crumble, Honey Greek Yogurt Soup, Thyme, Chilli and Caramelised Red Onion Cornbread, Sesame Pork Meatballs, Papperdelle Pasta & Mini Limoncello Mousse & Chilled Stawberries.
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion