2.30pm – 6.30pm on Saturday, 13th February 2015
Homemade always tastes best and baking is a wonderful way to relax and unwind and of course enjoy the results! in this class we will be making a selection of delicious cakes and bakes including a demonstration in decorating a celebration cake.
Some sample recipes include Tomato Focaccia; Onion and Leek Scones; Blackberry and Pear Cake with a Hazelnut & Honey Topping; Chocolate and Beetroot Tray Bake with Ginger Frosting; Chocolate Orange Swirl Buns.
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion