9.30am- 1.30pm on Sunday, 14th February 2015
Experience and enjoy the hearty, robust flavors of these beautiful Tuscan recipes inspired by Catherine’s travels in Italy.
Some sample recipes include Tuscan Bean Soup, Pea and Mint Risotto, braised beef and an interesting olive oil apple cake and much more. Not to mention working with polenta!
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
14th February 2015 Taste Of Tuscany
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.