9.30am – 1.30pm on Saturday, 17th April 2016
In this class we share some of our favoutire inspiring recipes full of fresh flavours and show you how to create many different and exciting menus with these selection of tasty starters, soups and main courses!
Recipes include Sundried Tomato & Pancetta Quiche with Parmesan Pastry, Red Lentil & Coconut Milk Soup, Wicklow Lamb Tagine and Chinese Style Beef with Parsnip Mash and more.
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
17th April 2016 – Starters, Soups and Mains
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.