9.30am- 1.30pm on Sunday,1st May 2016
Experience and enjoy the hearty, robust flavors of these beautiful Tuscan recipes inspired by Catherine’s travels in Italy.
Some sample recipes include Tuscan Bean Soup, Pea and Mint Risotto, braised beef and an interesting olive oil apple cake and much more. Not to mention working with polenta!
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion