9.30am – 1.30pm on Saturday, 22nd October 2016
We will show you how easy delicious diners that everyone are sure to enjoy for those nights when you are pushed for time with an array of recipes that can be done from start to finish in just 30 minutes.
Some recipes that we are covering are Rosemary Pork Chops with Apple Cider Sauce, Caramelised Duck with Spiced Plum and Orange Sauce, Moroccan Chicken with Apricots and Almonds, Coriander and Apricot Couscous, Pancetta-wrapped Sea Bass with Lemon and Dill Drizzle, Lamb Koftas with a Korma Sauce.
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion