2.30pm – 6.30pm on Sunday, 28th February 2016
From Boning to rolling & Filleting to Butterflying we will give you a real understanding of how to create these cuts of meat and also what type of recipes these meats are best suited to. We will also introduce you to some magnificent marinades and sauces and explain the best cuts that these will enhance.
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes and tips
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
28th February 2016 – Meat Master
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.