10.00am – 2.00pm on Saturday 7th April 2018
Travelling to Jeju Island in South Korea, as part of her Tastes Like Home” TV series, was one of the most interesting food journeys of Catherine’s life. Koreans live for food and the food is so full of diversity, flavours and taste we just had to show off some of our favourites!
Create your own authentic Korean BBQ menu and enjoy masterclass in making Kimchi. Tickle your taste buds and arouse your senses with the distinct flavours and aromas of authentic Thai & Vietnamese cuisine.
You will experience Korean Style Beef Rice Bowl, Kimchi Master class and Tong Dak (Korean BBQ chicken wings), along with Chili chicken lettuce cups, seafood pancakes and the lovely Citrus cake as seen on the show.
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion