9.30am – 1.30pm on Sunday, 7th February 2016
Hearty, tasty and easy is the name of the game, we will show you recipe’s that are perfect for those evenings on the couch to watch that all important game. These recipe will suit family and friends and of course will work wonderfully with some of Wicklow finest craft beer’s.
Sample Recipes include; Pork Ribs with Orange and Pomegranate Salsa, Chorizo and Cheese Empanadillas, Beef It Up Pitas & Leek and Chicken Freeform Pies to name but a few.
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
7th February 2016 – Match Food & Craft Beer
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.