1oam – 2pm on Sunday 24th February 2019
Busy as we all are, we still like to enjoy fresh, tasty, home cooked meals especially midweek. This class covers all the tips, techniques and yes, shortcuts! We guide you all the way to having quick Fab Mains and Desserts.
The recipes include Pistachio Pesto and Broccoli Fusilli; Prawn Curry with Turmeric Shallot Rice; Stir Fry Beef with Orange and Ginger,; Chicken with Marsala and Juniper and creamy Mustard Spinach Mash; Almond Choc Pots with Rosemary Orange Shortbread Biscuits and Individual Plum Star Anise Crumble.
Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle SlicesYou will experience
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion