9.30am – 1.30pm on Sunday, 28th August 2016
Adults and Teens between 11 to 16 will have fun together making impressive, healthy, delicious and most importantly very “doable” recipes that everyone in your life will feel happy and encouraged to do for themselves . This is an excellent class to build confidence in the kitchen and is perfect for those who are showing an interest in the culinary world or for some that just want to learn some useful skills!
Some Sample Recipes that you would experience would include; Chicken, pak choi noodle stir fry, Fragrant Butternut Squash, Chickpea and Spinach Curry, Energizing vegetable soup with rustic croutons, Pancetta and broccoli Pasta Bake, Making a yeast bread plait – sweet and savoury.
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor – key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a “hands on”, informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion