2.30pm – 6.30pm on Saturday, 27th February 2015
Everyone has a memory of a particular dessert that was so fundamentely part of their child that it cannot help to raise that warm nostalgic glow when they think about it. In this class we go back in time to those desserts that meant so much to us all and restyle them, so all of the nostalgia with flair
Sample recipes include: Lemon meringue Pie, Baked Alaska, Strawberry Cheesecake, Rhubarb Tart, Eves Pudding and Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
You will experience
- Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
- Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
- Experience a hands on informative and fun class
- Take home a full suite of recipes
- Take home a sample box of all the fruits of your labour to wow your friends and family
- Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
- Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion
27th February 2016 Retro Desserts Restyled
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.