10.00am – 2.00pm on Saturday 9th November 2019
With so much talk of Super Foods, it is hard to keep track of what is really good for us anymore. In this class, our Tutors will take the mystery out of Super Foods, discussing their benefits, what’s new and most importantly learn delicious recipes that can be easily made at home.
Here’s the ones we include: Spicy Chicken Skewers with Honey Ginger Roasted Beetroot and Kale; Roasted Red Pepper Leek Quinoa Salad with Orange Dillisk Dressing; Cauliflower Pizza with Roasted Butternut Squash, Dill and Feta; Mango Almond Semifreddo Pots and Baobab Brownie Slices to get you started on counting health and wellness.
All recipes are subject to seasonal ingredients
You will experience
• Welcome tea/coffee with our signature Ballyknocken Lemon Drizzle Slices
• Learn from our expert tutor key kitchen skills & enjoy a demonstration of signature dish(es)
• Experience a hands on informative and fun class
• Take home a full suite of recipes
• Enjoy a light lunch or tasting plate
• Support from our food loving Ballyknocken Tutors
• Signed Ballyknocken Certificate of Completion