One copy of one of Catherine’s Kitchen Cookbook and One place on a half day cookery class on a Saturday or Sunday to include a tasting plate of light lunch or supper, depending on the class chosen.
All gift vouchers that include a signed copy of a cookbook, (that has not been posted in advance) must be presented to the class tutor on the day of the class in order to avoid a postage fee.
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are non-refundable and if lost or stolen cannot be replaced
- Booking must be made in advance quoting the voucher number
- Actual voucher must be presented on arrival
- Valid for 12 months from date of issue, unless stated otherwise in the voucher description
- Valid for new bookings only and all bookings are subject to availability
- Cancellation must be made up to 3 weeks prior to arrival in order to reuse the voucher
- Cookery Classes are listed on our website showing dates and availability, go to: www.thecookeryschool.ie/calendar.php
- Classes can be booked by telephone on 0404 44627 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An administration fee of €5.00 applies to all vouchers to be posted out
- All books are subject to stock availability on the day.
Half Day Cookery Course and choose one of Catherine’s cookbooks on the day
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.