One place on a Half Day Cookery Class in Ballyknocken Cookery School
on a Saturday or Sunday to include a tasting plate of light lunch or supper, depending on the class chosen.
Bake like an Italian Cook Book
For this sumptuous new collection, Catherine travelled to Italy to research the very best authentic sweet and savoury recipes. She discovered how baking is the life-blood of the Italians. Just go into any village piazza in Italy and the bakery (panificio) will have pride of place.
A perfect gift for the foodie or chef in training in your life. High quality Apron with Ballyknocken House and Cookery School logo.
Hard wearing Canvas machine washable material. One size – adult standard.
Delivered to your door.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
• Bookings can be made online at: www.ballyknocken.ie
• Valid for 5 Years from date of issue ( T&Cs apply)
• Booking must be made in advance quoting the voucher number, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulty redeeming voucher online.
• Actual voucher must be presented on arrival
• Vouchers are non-refundable
• Valid for new bookings only and all bookings are subject to availability
Gift Voucher for 1 place on a half day cookery class, Ballyknocken Apron and choice of cookery book
As we have limited space, please note our terms and conditions of booking including our strict cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is three weeks (21 days) prior to arrival otherwise the gift voucher/booking is non refundable or non transferable. In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior of arrival, please do consider sending a friend or relative in your place.