Two places on a half day cookery class on a Saturday or Sunday to include a tasting plate of light lunch / supper, depending on the class chosen.
Terms & Conditions
• Bookings can be made online at: www.ballyknocken.ie
• Valid for 5 Years from date of issue ( T&Cs apply)
• We can guarantee that this actual experience/ product is available for booking and at the price it was purchased for until the following December from the date of purchase, thereafter please contact us to arrange how you may redeem your voucher at Ballyknocken House and Cookery School.
• Your voucher holds the monetary value of the experience/ product at the time of purchase and does not include any price increases for this experience/ product that will occur before the expiry date of your voucher. The relevant retail price will be applied at the time of redemption of your voucher and at this point any supplementary price increases must be paid in order to redeem your voucher.
• Booking must be made in advance quoting the voucher number, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulty redeeming voucher online.
• Actual voucher must be presented on arrival
• Vouchers are non-refundable
• Valid for new bookings only and all bookings are subject to availability
• Cancellation must be made up to 3 weeks prior to arrival in order to reuse the voucher – In the event that you need to cancel within the three week period prior to arrival, please feel free to send a friend or relative in your place.